Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Post

Welcome to Daily Tech. Sorry, this has nothing to do with technology! It's a daily posting of pictures of my cute, crazy, funny, endearing cat who just happens to be named Tech.

Tech is approximately two years old and is a male. I found him as a feral barn kitten who, when I picked him up, started purring instantly. I quickly grew attached to this purring little fuzzball. About a week after I took him in and became extremely attached to him I discovered he had feline leukemia. I took him to the vet and was given the option of putting him to sleep or trying out some experimental (expensive) drugs. Obviously you can see the choice I made. Tech hasn't had one sick day since and remains an indoor cat to prevent him from contracting anything. He is... well... he's different.

1 comment:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Wow Karen, what a story! You made the right choice, it's obvious from how healthy and happy he looks and how you sound so proud of him! Great Job! He's so beautiful!!!!!!!